We all have moments of despair, stress and frustration. But learning to ask the right questions can help us pull out much faster.
Here are 20 important questions to ask yourself often:
1. Is my happiness dependent on others, or myself?
2. Am I more concerned with how my life looks, or how it feels?
3. When was the last time I tried something new?
4. Am I doing what I really want, or what I think I should be doing?
5. What can I learn from this situation that is causing me the most stress?
6. Am I minimizing problems in order to avoid them?
7. When was the last time I said, “I love you,” to myself?
8. Who do I need to forgive today?
9. Am I looking for the good in others or am I expecting the bad?
10. What message does my future self have for me?
11. What am I thankful for?
12. What is my body trying to tell me?
13. What can I let go of?
14. Am I setting boundaries and feeling comfortable saying NO?
15. Am I living in the moment?
16. Who can I help today?
17. Am I focusing on what I want rather than what I don’t want?
18. Am I cheating on my future with my past?
19. Is what I am doing today getting me closer to where I want to be tomorrow?
20. Am I my own best friend? Am I comfortable with myself?
For more inspiration grab this FREE ‘Love your Life to The fullest’ – goodie.
About Shannon Kaiser: Shannon has been labeled a modern thought leader on the rise by CafeTruth. She is the author of ‘Find your happy, an inspirational guide to living your life to the fullest’ and the founder of the website Play with the World, awarded Top 100 Self-Help Blogs. She left her successful career in advertising to follow her heart and be a motivational speaker, life coach, travel writer and author. She is a five-time contributing author to the best-selling book series Chicken Soup for The Soul. Shannon’s work has been featured in media outlets such as Good Morning America, Good Day New York, Inside Edition, KATU AM Northwest. She is an online columnist for Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Tiny Buddha, Elephant Journal and The Daily Love.
I saw this article the other day, and at the end I clicked on the link to Shannon’s website, Play with the World. I asked Shannon for permission to use her 20 questions. She was happy I asked and allowed me to. Get also your free ‘Love your life to the fullest’-goodie! I was immediately inspired to make my Magic List, and live and love my life to the fullest.
Make the most of your life: live not just the length, but also the width of it!
Liked this post? Don’t forget to like The Curious Butterfly on Facebook too!